BECOME A GIX CARRIER
Please complete the form below if you would like to start the process of becoming a GIX carrier. Once this information is received on our end, our carrier managers will review the information provided and will reach out to you if they have any further questions. If the information is accepted and you meet our carrier requirements, our team will notify you as being an active carrier in our system.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a valued transportation partner with GIX. Below are some of the requirements your company needs to meet in order to become a carrier.
- Provide a valid MC/MX or USDOT number for registration. Intrastate carriers without a DOT number will need to provide a state registration number.
- Complete Broker-Carrier Agreement with an authorized GIX representative.
- Provide a valid Tax Identification Number (TIN) and federal tax information.
- Provide a certificate of insurance that meet the minimums below.
- Auto Liability/BIPD – $1,000,000
- Workers’ Compensation – must meet statutory limits
- Cargo Liability – $100,000
- Reefer Breakdown (If Applicable)